Ratings Realty Income Corporation
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 27||Realty Income Corporation Enters into That Certain Amendment No. 1 to Sales Agreement||CI|
|Nov. 13||Realty Income, Digital Realty Form Joint Venture on Data Center Development||MT|
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a ranking of the company relative to its industry, comes out particularly well.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
- Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
- The company's currently anticipated earnings per share (EPS) growth for the next few years is a notable weakness.
- One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
- The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 42.29 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
- Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- The overall consensus opinion of analysts has deteriorated sharply over the past four months.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Commercial REITs
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-14.25%||39 186 M $|
|-27.80%||18 250 M $|
|+5.81%||12 673 M $|
|-9.80%||9 302 M $|
|+1.82%||9 218 M $|
|+13.63%||8 413 M $|
|-7.10%||7 648 M $|
|+6.87%||7 167 M $|
|+22.69%||6 245 M $|
|-0.13%||5 904 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources