Ratings Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 30||Harris Associates says cautious on Japan, all in on Europe||RE|
|Nov. 29||Japan's Nikkei erases early losses as heavyweight stocks gain||RE|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
- Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
- According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
- The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 26.93 times its 2024 earnings per share.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Employment Services
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+30.93%||57 775 M $|
|+7.23%||44 764 M $|
|-3.83%||2 460 M $||-|
|-16.72%||1 646 M $||-|
|-21.62%||1 630 M $||-|
|+20.62%||1 534 M $|
|+26.93%||1 269 M $||-|
|+23.58%||1 003 M $||-|
|-32.84%||907 M $||-|
|+69.02%||745 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources