Ratings Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 06||Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated Launches Ruby Reinsurance Company||CI|
|Nov. 15||Morgan Stanley Adjusts Reinsurance Group of America Price Target to $170 From $164, Maintains Equal Weight Rating||MT|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- The earnings growth currently anticipated by analysts for the coming years is particularly strong.
- The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 10.64 for the current year.
- The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
- Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
- Analysts' price targets are all relatively close, reflecting good visibility on the company's valuation.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated - Nyse
- Ratings Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated