Ratings Reply S.p.A.
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Sep. 26||Reply Redefines Software Development Through Generative Artificial Intelligence with KICOD Reply||CI|
|Sep. 21||Reply Unveils MLFRAME Reply, a Generative AI Framework for Knowledge Development and Sharing||CI|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a ranking of the company relative to its industry, comes out particularly well.
- The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
- The divergence of price targets given by the various analysts who make up the consensus is relatively low, suggesting a consensus method of evaluating the company and its prospects.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been significantly revised downwards over the last four months.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : IT Services & Consulting
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-1.03%||4 260 M $|
|+35.64%||34 695 M $|
|+9.68%||14 133 M $|
|+33.09%||9 674 M $|
|+45.08%||7 828 M $|
|+740.00%||6 090 M $||-||-|
|+5.77%||3 090 M $|
|+17.14%||2 984 M $||-|
|+44.53%||2 902 M $|
|+35.54%||2 670 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources