Ratings Repsol S.A.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 07||Global markets live: AbbVie, McDonald's, Apple, AMD, Alphabet...|
|Dec. 07||Repsol, Eni in Advanced Talks for Renewed Oil Contracts in Venezuela||MT|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 4.53 and 5.26 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2024 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
- The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.34 times its sales.
- The company appears to be poorly valued given its net asset value.
- Given the positive cash flows generated by its business, the company's valuation level is an asset.
- This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
- Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
- For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- The company's currently anticipated earnings per share (EPS) growth for the next few years is a notable weakness.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Oil & Gas Refining and Marketing
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-6.13%||19 137 M $|
|-9.75%||398 B $|
|-3.59%||187 B $|
|-1.40%||98 183 M $|
|+3.45%||84 717 M $|
|+20.41%||55 135 M $|
|-3.25%||41 787 M $|
|+14.21%||31 408 M $|
|-18.13%||29 089 M $|
|+2.37%||24 861 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources