Ratings Sekisui House, Ltd.
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 29||Sekisui House Interest Rates for 3.44 Billion Yen Term Loans After Rate Swap||MT|
|Oct. 26||Sekisui House REIT Signs On New Commitment Line of Up to15 Billion Yen with Major Banks||MT|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- With a P/E ratio at 10.01 for the current year and 9.66 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
- With regards to fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.74 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
- The divergence of price targets given by the various analysts who make up the consensus is relatively low, suggesting a consensus method of evaluating the company and its prospects.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- The company's profitability before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization characterizes fragile margins.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Homebuilding
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+29.81%||13 338 M $|
|+43.22%||42 401 M $|
|+94.20%||18 975 M $|
|+38.17%||18 560 M $|
|+72.06%||9 251 M $|
|+22.87%||6 241 M $|
|+13.85%||6 063 M $|
|+27.45%||5 770 M $|
|-.--%||5 634 M $||-||-|
|+61.77%||5 262 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources