Shanghai Luoman Lighting Technologies Inc. (SHSE:605289) agreed to acquire 85% stake in Holovis International Ltd from Road King Infrastructure Limited (SEHK:1098) and Holovis executives on November 28, 2023.Luoman will pay cash for a 40% stake held by a unit of Chinese developer Road King Infrastructure in Holovis and will purchase a further 45% equity from three of Holovis? executives, giving it total holdings of 85 percent. The transaction is subject to due diligence which has not yet been carried out and the transaction is pending regulatory approval.