Ratings Shimao Group Holdings Limited
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 01||Shanghai Shimao Flags 10 Billion Yuan of Unpaid Overdue Debts||MT|
|Nov. 27||Chinese Shares Extend Losses as Industrial Profit Growth Slows; Property Stocks Fall||MT|
- On the basis of various fundamental qualitative criteria, the company appears to be particularly poorly ranked from a medium and long-term investment perspective.
- From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental configuration.
- The company appears to be poorly valued given its net asset value.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
- Low profitability weakens the company.
- One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
- The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
- For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
- The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
- Most analysts agree on a negative opinion with regard to the stock. Indeed, the average consensus issues recommendations to underperform or sell.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- The overall consensus opinion of analysts has deteriorated sharply over the past four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.
- The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.
- Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Real Estate Development & Operations
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-85.97%||310 M $|
|-28.42%||28 201 M $|
|-22.38%||25 505 M $|
|+45.18%||22 173 M $|
|-32.23%||19 916 M $|
|+73.13%||18 702 M $|
|+28.84%||18 171 M $|
|-6.90%||17 217 M $|
|-34.17%||17 188 M $|
|+15.78%||17 097 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Shimao Group Holdings Limited - Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Ratings Shimao Group Holdings Limited