Ratings SM Prime Holdings, Inc.
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 09||SM Prime Holdings, Inc. Reports Earnings Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2023||CI|
|Nov. 07||SM Prime's Net Profit Soars 37% in January-September||MT|
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a ranking of the company relative to its industry, comes out particularly well.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
- Analysts' price targets are all relatively close, reflecting good visibility on the company's valuation.
- One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
- With a 2023 P/E ratio at 24.25 times the estimated earnings, the company operates at rather significant levels of earnings multiples.
- Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
- The valuation of the company is particularly high given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
- The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Real Estate Development & Operations
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-8.03%||16 939 M $|
|-27.72%||28 642 M $|
|-28.11%||23 464 M $|
|+44.68%||22 579 M $|
|+73.31%||19 279 M $|
|-37.09%||18 161 M $|
|+25.94%||17 763 M $|
|+12.42%||16 836 M $|
|-22.06%||17 016 M $|
|-35.43%||16 325 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock SM Prime Holdings, Inc. - Philippines Stock Exchange
- Ratings SM Prime Holdings, Inc.