● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● With a P/E ratio at 8.4 for the current year and 12.74 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.