Ratings So-Young International Inc.
|Delayed Nasdaq 03:39:32 2023-09-22 pm EDT||5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Aug. 21||So-Young International Inc. Reports Earnings Results for the Second Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2023||CI|
|Aug. 21||Transcript : So-Young International Inc., Q2 2023 Earnings Call, Aug 21, 2023||CI|
- From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental situation
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a relative ranking of the company within its sector, comes out particularly poor.
- Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
- The earnings growth currently anticipated by analysts for the coming years is particularly strong.
- The company's share price in relation to its net book value makes it look relatively cheap.
- For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
- The company sustains low margins.
- With an expected P/E ratio at 33.76 and 1.58 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
- For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
- For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Internet Services
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-16.28%||100 M $|
|-8.33%||100 M $||-|
|+189.87%||100 M $||-|
|+14.48%||101 M $||-|
|-17.77%||97 M $||-||-|
|-84.19%||97 M $||-|
|-27.46%||103 M $||-||-|
|-58.81%||103 M $||-|
|-45.59%||103 M $||-|
|+16.64%||104 M $||-||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources