SECOND QUARTER 2023
SECOND QUARTER AND
FIRST SIX MONTHS 2012
Raul Jacob Víctor Pedraglio +(602) 264-1375
Phoenix, July 27, 2023 - Southern Copper Corporation (NYSE and LSE: SCCO) will conduct its 2Q-2023 conference call with the financial community on Friday, July 28, 2023, at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time (9:00 A.M. Lima time and 8 A.M. Mexico City time). A question and answer session for analysts and investors will follow.
To participate in the call: It is necessary to register in the following link:
At the registration time, you will be provided a dial-in number and a personal confirmation PIN will be generated to access the call.
During the conference call, please join live presentation through Webex at the following link:
A replay of the call will be available through a link, that will be published on our website:
Southern Copper Corporation (SCC) is one of the largest integrated copper producers in the world and we believe we currently have the largest copper reserves in the industry. The Company is a NYSE and Lima Stock Exchange listed company that is 88.9% owned by Grupo Mexico, a Mexican company listed on the Mexican stock exchange. The remaining 11.1% ownership interest is held by the international investment community. The Company operates mining units and metallurgical facilities in Mexico and Peru and conducts exploration activities in Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico and Peru.
SECOND QUARTER FIRST SIX MONTHS
Southern Copper Corporation published this content on 27 July 2023 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by, unedited and unaltered, on 27 July 2023 20:50:08 UTC.