Ratings Star Bulk Carriers Corp.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
- Overall, the company has poor fundamentals for a medium to long-term investment strategy.
- From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental configuration.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- With a P/E ratio at 10.16 for the current year and 7.96 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
- Given the positive cash flows generated by its business, the company's valuation level is an asset.
- The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- Analysts' price targets are all relatively close, reflecting good visibility on the company's valuation.
- As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
- The potential for earnings per share (EPS) growth in the coming years appears limited according to current analyst estimates.
- The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
- The company's enterprise value to sales, at 3.81 times its current sales, is high.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
- For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
- For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been significantly revised downwards over the last four months.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Sector : Marine Freight & Logistics
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+4.06%||1 686 M $||-|
|-29.14%||7 858 M $|
|-5.10%||3 705 M $|
|-22.87%||3 061 M $||-|
|+40.91%||1 630 M $||-|
|+411.61%||1 610 M $||-||-|
|-12.08%||1 577 M $||-|
|+9.26%||1 467 M $|
|-26.12%||1 460 M $||-|
|+28.94%||1 341 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price