Ratings Stella-Jones Inc.
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 01||Canadian Currency||FA|
|Nov. 08||National Bank Takes Look at Finning International, Stella-Jones||MT|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
- Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
- For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
- For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
- Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
- The divergence of price targets given by the various analysts who make up the consensus is relatively low, suggesting a consensus method of evaluating the company and its prospects.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Forest & Wood Products
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+64.24%||3 479 M $|
|+7.77%||4 620 M $|
|+33.72%||1 800 M $|
|+5.05%||1 301 M $|
|+11.06%||1 220 M $|
|-16.48%||1 051 M $||-|
|-10.36%||902 M $|
|-7.75%||623 M $||-|
|+0.73%||502 M $|
|-7.73%||370 M $||-||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources