Ratings STO Express Co.,Ltd
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 08||China’s E-Commerce Logistics Activity Rises at Faster Rate in November||MT|
|Dec. 05||China’s Logistics Sector Grows at Faster Pace in November||MT|
- Growth is a substantial asset for the company, as anticipated by dedicated analysts. Within the next three years, growth is estimated to reach 53% by 2025.
- The company's earnings per share (EPS) are expected to grow significantly over the next few years according to the consensus of analysts covering the stock.
- The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.41 times its sales.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
- The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
- The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
- For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
- For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
- Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Air Freight & Logistics
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-18.39%||1 778 M $|
|-28.69%||27 853 M $|
|-20.69%||17 149 M $|
|+9.96%||13 977 M $|
|-39.07%||5 881 M $|
|+7.99%||2 306 M $|
|-33.17%||1 982 M $|
|+35.73%||1 216 M $||-|
|-11.54%||772 M $|
|-21.72%||645 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock STO Express Co.,Ltd - Shenzhen Stock Exchange
- Ratings STO Express Co.,Ltd