Ratings Synthomer plc
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 17||Shore cuts Sage; Barclays raises NatWest||AN|
|Nov. 15||Synthomer trading consistent with expectations||AN|
- On the basis of various fundamental qualitative criteria, the company appears to be particularly poorly ranked from a medium and long-term investment perspective.
- From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental situation
- The stock, which is currently worth 2023 to 0.45 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
- The company has a low valuation given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- The company's profitability before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization characterizes fragile margins.
- Low profitability weakens the company.
- The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been significantly revised downwards over the last four months.
- The overall consensus opinion of analysts has deteriorated sharply over the past four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.
- Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
- The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Specialty Chemicals
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-93.73%||371 M $|
|+31.99%||54 781 M $|
|+10.83%||44 740 M $|
|+19.73%||35 528 M $|
|+4.55%||17 377 M $|
|+3.64%||15 832 M $|
|-40.98%||15 020 M $|
|+31.05%||9 877 M $|
|-2.51%||8 760 M $|
|-27.82%||8 278 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources