Ratings Tech Mahindra Limited
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Sep. 28||Indian Indices End Lower on Thursday Amid Weak Global Cues; Tech Mahindra Slides 5%||MT|
|Sep. 28||Morgan Stanley Downgrades Tech Mahindra to Underweight From Equalweight, Adjusts Price Target to INR1,210 From INR1,060||MT|
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a ranking of the company relative to its industry, comes out particularly well.
- The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
- The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
- The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.
- The overall consensus opinion of analysts has deteriorated sharply over the past four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.
- The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.
- The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : IT Services & Consulting
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+20.31%||12 970 M $|
|+66.67%||106 M $||-||-|
|-80.49%||104 M $||-||-|
|-52.35%||180 M $||-||-|
|+128.80%||125 M $||-||-|
|-27.07%||81 M $||-||-|
|-25.88%||71 M $||-|
|+13.01%||97 M $||-||-|
|-7.38%||346 M $||-||-|
|+42.49%||280 M $||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources