Ratings TechnipFMC plc
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 21||TechnipFMC: sale of a business for $205 million||CF|
|Nov. 20||TechnipFMC to Sell Measurement Solutions Business for $205 Million||MT|
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- The earnings growth currently anticipated by analysts for the coming years is particularly strong.
- Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- With an expected P/E ratio at 159.46 and 18.03 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
- The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
- The average consensus view of analysts covering the stock has deteriorated over the past four months.
- Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
- The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Oil Related Services and Equipment
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+68.21%||9 027 M $|
|-2.84%||74 713 M $|
|+12.82%||34 031 M $|
|-5.16%||33 582 M $|
|-9.38%||7 437 M $|
|+77.38%||6 637 M $|
|+1.41%||5 671 M $|
|+1.74%||4 125 M $|
|+9.70%||3 399 M $|
|+58.86%||3 065 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources