Ratings Thermo Fisher Scientific
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 01||Thermo Fisher Scientific Unit Extends Expiration of Tender Offer for Olink Shares, ADS||MT|
|Dec. 01||Thermo Fisher Scientific and Project Hope Partner to Advance Health Equity Among HIV Positive Youth in Sub-Saharan Africa||CI|
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
- Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- The company's currently anticipated earnings per share (EPS) growth for the next few years is a notable weakness.
- The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
- With an expected P/E ratio at 31.33 and 28.47 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
- The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
- For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
- The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Advanced Medical Equipment & Technology
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-10.73%||191 B $|
|-17.32%||164 B $|
|+16.65%||110 B $|
|+12.35%||63 269 M $|
|-8.59%||49 770 M $|
|-7.72%||41 958 M $|
|-14.55%||37 649 M $|
|+16.39%||31 580 M $||-|
|-22.67%||23 760 M $|
|+37.87%||18 649 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources