Ratings Tokyo Electron Ltd.
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 07||Japan's Nikkei tracks Wall Street lower; US jobs in focus||RE|
|Dec. 06||Japan's Nikkei rises sharply as chip-related shares rally||RE|
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- The company's earnings growth outlook lacks momentum and is a weakness.
- The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 33.55 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
- The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
- For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Semiconductor Equipment & Testing
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+73.11%||73 124 M $|
|+68.46%||91 578 M $|
|+34.72%||17 634 M $|
|+61.91%||15 768 M $|
|-37.62%||7 482 M $|
|+153.07%||7 064 M $|
|+18.81%||6 894 M $|
|+103.91%||6 757 M $|
|+31.37%||4 283 M $|
|+35.67%||4 127 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources