Ratings Toromont Industries Ltd.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 20||Lawnmowers banned in California: which companies will be affected?||MT|
|Nov. 01||Toromont Industries Upgraded to Outperform at BMO||MT|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
- For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
- There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
- Analysts' price targets are all relatively close, reflecting good visibility on the company's valuation.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- The valuation of the company is particularly high given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Heavy Machinery & Vehicles
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+15.67%||6 896 M $|
|+4.16%||3 757 M $|
|-25.63%||2 111 M $||-|
|-9.96%||777 M $|
|-38.01%||556 M $|
|+28.89%||518 M $||-||-|
|+38.72%||436 M $|
|+1.89%||339 M $||-||-|
|+2.37%||293 M $||-||-|
|+32.10%||202 M $||-||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Toromont Industries Ltd. - Toronto Stock Exchange
- Ratings Toromont Industries Ltd.