Total SE is one of the leading worldwide oil groups. Net sales break down by activity as follows:
- refining and chemistry (43.7%): refining of petroleum products (operated,at the end of 2019, 17 refineries throughout the world) and manufacture of basic chemistry (olefins, aromatics, polyethylene, fertilizer, etc.) and of specialty chemistry (rubber, resins, adhesives, etc.). The group is also operating in trading and sea transport of crude oil and oil products;
- petroleum products distribution (43.6%) : at the end of 2019 operated 15,615 service stations throughout the world;
- electricity generation (9.1%): from combined cycle gas plants and renewable energies. The group is also operating in transportation, storage and sales of natural gas, LNG, LPG and carbon;
- hydrocarbon operating and production (3.6%): 2.4 million barrels produced per day in 2019.
Net sales are distributed geographically as follows: France (21.9%), Europe (49.5%), Africa (10.6%), North America (10%) and other (8%).
- CAC 40 / CAC All Shares, CAC All-Tradable, CAC Large 60, Euronext 100, Euronext® CDP Environment France EW, Euro Stoxx 50, FTSE Eurotop 100, PEA, SBF 120, Stoxx Europe 50, STOXX Europe 600, Stoxx France 50, Stoxx Global 200
Stock Exchange Codes
- Bloomberg Code :
- Reuters Code :
- Datastream Code :
Company contact information
Total SE 2 Place Jean Millier FR-92078 Paris-la-Défense