Ratings Transurban Group
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Sep. 29||Australia's antitrust regulator pushes back against concerns after 3 big deals blocked||RE|
|Sep. 26||Transurban Group Appoints CFO||MT|
- Overall, the company has poor fundamentals for a medium to long-term investment strategy.
- From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental situation
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- The company's earnings per share (EPS) are expected to grow significantly over the next few years according to the consensus of analysts covering the stock.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
- Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
- According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
- One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
- With an expected P/E ratio at 85.22 and 59.1 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
- Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been revised negatively.
- Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
- Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Highways & Rail Tracks
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-3.85%||24 966 M $|
|+131.40%||312 M $||-||-|
|+87.42%||223 M $||-||-|
|-10.53%||404 M $||-||-|
|+53.49%||231 M $||-||-|
|+23.89%||1 343 M $||-||-|
|+25.83%||4 747 M $|
|-0.76%||358 M $||-||-|
|+35.00%||772 M $||-||-|
|-12.20%||955 M $||-||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources