Ratings Travis Perkins plc
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 15||Travis Perkins completes refinancing with facility renewal||AN|
|Nov. 15||Travis Perkins Renews GBP375 Million Revolving Credit Facility||MT|
- The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.51 for the 2023 fiscal year.
- The company appears to be poorly valued given its net asset value.
- The company has a low valuation given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
- The company's currently anticipated earnings per share (EPS) growth for the next few years is a notable weakness.
- The company's profitability before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization characterizes fragile margins.
- The company sustains low margins.
- For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
- For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been significantly revised downwards over the last four months.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Home Improvement Products & Services Retailers
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-11.27%||2 078 M $|
|+44.95%||10 756 M $|
|+55.94%||304 M $||-|
|-21.67%||164 M $||-||-|
|+76.00%||133 M $||-||-|
|-50.00%||82 M $||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources