Ratings Trina Solar Co., Ltd
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Sep. 28||Trina Solar Eyes to Spend $400 Million on Third Vietnam Factory||MT|
|Sep. 27||China's Trina Solar plans $400 mln Vietnam plant after US sanctions - sources||RE|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
- The company's earnings per share (EPS) are expected to grow significantly over the next few years according to the consensus of analysts covering the stock.
- The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
- The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.64 for the 2023 fiscal year.
- Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
- For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
- As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
- For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- The overall consensus opinion of analysts has deteriorated sharply over the past four months.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Renewable Energy Equipment & Services
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-52.05%||9 106 M $|
|+12.91%||123 M $||-||-|
|-41.58%||96 M $||-|
|+30.15%||742 M $||-||-|
|-11.25%||108 M $||-||-|
|-19.94%||18 139 M $|
|-29.56%||10 382 M $|
|-17.43%||1 398 M $||-|
|-9.93%||523 M $||-||-|
|-24.90%||299 M $||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources