Ratings Turning Point Brands, Inc.
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|02:30pm||Kaival Brands Innovations Group, Inc. Appoints James W. Dobbins as Senior Vice President, General Counsel||CI|
|Nov. 08||Transcript : Turning Point Brands, Inc., Q3 2023 Earnings Call, Nov 08, 2023||CI|
- On the basis of various fundamental qualitative criteria, the company appears to be particularly poorly ranked from a medium and long-term investment perspective.
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- The earnings growth currently anticipated by analysts for the coming years is particularly strong.
- The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 12.03 for the current year.
- The company has a low valuation given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
- The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
- The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Tobacco
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+12.02%||421 M $|
|-10.10%||141 B $|
|-10.36%||20 396 M $|
|-47.77%||5 012 M $|
|-6.70%||1 901 M $||-||-|
|-7.34%||1 697 M $||-|
|+13.63%||1 449 M $||-|
|+6.31%||1 321 M $|
|0.00%||681 M $||-||-|
|0.00%||593 M $||-||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources