Ratings Tyro Payments Limited
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 15||Transcript : Tyro Payments Limited - Shareholder/Analyst Call||CI|
|Oct. 18||Tyro Seeks Acquisitions||CI|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- The company's earnings per share (EPS) are expected to grow significantly over the next few years according to the consensus of analysts covering the stock.
- The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
- For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
- For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
- The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 45.41 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Business Support Services
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-26.15%||362 M $|
|+29.23%||78 390 M $|
|-16.25%||64 311 M $|
|+3.50%||39 941 M $|
|+20.61%||31 192 M $|
|+36.99%||18 169 M $|
|+0.04%||13 780 M $|
|-1.33%||10 353 M $|
|+40.33%||10 259 M $|
|+11.13%||7 773 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Tyro Payments Limited - Australian Stock Exchange
- Ratings Tyro Payments Limited