● The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a ranking of the company relative to its industry, comes out particularly well.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● The company's currently anticipated earnings per share (EPS) growth for the next few years is a notable weakness.
● The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.