Ratings United Parcel Service Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 01||FedEx Checks Show Downside to Fiscal Second-Quarter Views Amid Revenue Challenges, Morgan Stanley Says||MT|
|Nov. 28||Social Buzz: Wallstreetbets Stocks Mostly Up Premarket; Spirit Airlines Poised to Rise||MT|
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
- As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
- The company's currently anticipated earnings per share (EPS) growth for the next few years is a notable weakness.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been significantly revised downwards over the last four months.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Air Freight & Logistics
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-10.89%||132 B $|
|+52.67%||66 481 M $|
|+15.56%||17 460 M $|
|0.00%||15 765 M $||-||-|
|+14.86%||8 930 M $|
|+36.21%||6 917 M $|
|+25.75%||6 261 M $|
|+42.74%||6 102 M $|
|-25.00%||4 463 M $|
|+13.39%||4 332 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources