United Strength Power : Form of Proxy for the Annual General Meeting to be held on Friday, 10 June 2022 or any adjournment thereof
04/25/2022 | 10:09am EDT
UNITED STRENGTH POWER HOLDINGS LIMITED༐ঐ๕છٰϞࠢʮ̡
(Incorporated in the Cayman Islands with limited liability)
(Stock Code: 2337)
Number of shares to which this form of proxy relates(Note1)
Form of Proxy for the Annual General Meeting to be held on Friday, 10 June 2022 or any adjournment thereof
of being the registered holder(s) of shares in the issued share capital ofUnited Strength Power Holdings Limited(the "Company") hereby appoint the Chairman of the meeting(Note 3)or of as my/our proxy to attend, act and vote for me/us and on my/our behalf as directed below at the annual general meeting (the "AGM") of the Company to be held at Meeting Room, Suite 4310, 43/F, China Resources Building, 26 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong, on Friday, 10 June 2022 at 3:00 p.m. (and at any adjournment thereof).
Please tick ("✔") the appropriate boxes to indicate how you wish your vote(s) to be cast(Note 4).
1. To receive and adopt the audited consolidated financial statements of the Company and its subsidiaries and the reports of the directors (the "Director(s)") and the independent auditors (the "Auditors") for the year ended 31 December 2021.
2. To approve and declare a final dividend of HK$0.0267 per ordinary share in the issued share capital of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2021 payable to the shareholders whose names appear on the register of members of the Company as at the close of business on 20 June 2022.
3(a). To re-elect Mr. Zhao Jinmin as an executive Director.
3(b). To re-elect Ms. Su Dan as an independent non-executive Director.
3(c). To re-elect Mr. Zhang Zhifeng as an independent non-executive Director.
3(d). To authorise the Board to determine the Directors' remuneration.
4. To re-appoint KPMG as the Auditors and to authorise the Board to fix their remuneration.
5. To give a general mandate to the Directors to issue, allot and deal with additional shares of the Company not exceeding 20% of the total number of issued shares of the Company as at the date of passing of this resolution.
6. To give a general mandate to the Directors to repurchase shares of the Company not exceeding 10% of the total number of issued shares of the Company as at the date of passing of this resolution.
7. To extend the general mandate granted to the Directors to issue, allot and deal with additional shares in the capital of the Company by the aggregate number of the shares repurchased by the Company pursuant to the mandate by resolution No. 6.
1. Please insert the number of shares to which this form of proxy relates. If no number is inserted, this form of proxy will be deemed to relate to all the shares of the Company registered in your name(s). If more than one proxy is appointed, the number of shares in respect of which each such proxy so appointed must be specified.
2. Full name(s) and address(es) to be inserted inBLOCK CAPITALS.
3. If any proxy other than the Chairman of the meeting is preferred, please strike out the words the "Chairman of the meeting" and insert the name and address of the proxy desired in the space provided. Any shareholder of the Company entitled to attend and vote at the AGM is entitled to appoint another person as his proxy to attend and vote instead of him. A shareholder who is the holder of two or more shares may appoint more than one proxy to represent him and vote on his behalf at the AGM. A proxy need not be a shareholder of the Company. Every shareholder present in person or by proxy shall be entitled to one vote for each share held by him.
4.IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO VOTE FOR A RESOLUTION, PLEASE TICK ("✔") THE BOX MARKED "FOR". IF YOU WISH TO VOTE AGAINST A RESOLUTION, PLEASE TICK ("✔") THE BOX MARKED "AGAINST".If no direction is given, your proxy will vote or abstain at his discretion. Your proxy will also be entitled to vote at his discretion on any resolution properly put to the AGM other than those referred to in the notice convening the AGM.
5. This form of proxy must be signed by you or your attorney duly authorized in writing. In case of a corporation, the same must be either under its common seal or under the hand of an officer, attorney or other person so authorized.ANY ALTERATION MADE TO THIS FORM OF PROXY MUST BE INITIALLED BY THE PERSON WHO SIGNS IT.
6. In case of joint holders, the vote of the senior who tenders a vote, whether in person or by proxy, will be accepted to the exclusion of votes of the other joint holder(s) and for this purpose seniority will be determined by the order in which the names stand in the Register of Members of the Company.
7. In order to be valid, this form of proxy, together with the power of attorney or other authority (if any) under which it is signed or a certified copy thereof, must be lodged by post or by hand at the Company's branch share registrar, Tricor Investor Services Limited at Level 54, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Hong Kong not less than 48 hours before the time appointed for the AGM (i.e. not later than 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, 8 June 2022) or any adjournment thereof.
8. Completion and delivery of the form of proxy will not preclude you from attending and voting at the AGM if you so wish and in such event, the instrument appointing a proxy shall be deemed to be revoked.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION STATEMENT
Your supply of your and your proxy's (or proxies') name(s) and address(es) is on a voluntary basis for the purpose of processing your request for the appointment of a proxy (or proxies) and your voting instructions for the AGM of the Company (the "Purposes"). We may transfer your and your proxy's (or proxies') name(s) and address(es) to our agent, contractor, or third party service provider who provides administrative, computer and other services to us for use in connection with the Purposes and to such parties who are authorised by law to request the information or are otherwise relevant for the Purposes and need to receive the information. Your and your proxy's (or proxies') name(s) and address(es) will be retained for such period as may be necessary to fulfil the Purposes. Request for access to and/or correction of the relevant personal data can be made in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and any such request should be in writing by mail to Tricor Investor Services Limited at the above address.
United Strength Power Holdings Ltd. published this content on 25 April 2022 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 25 April 2022 14:08:08 UTC.