- A resilient first quarter of 2021, despite the challenging circumstances
- Occupancy rate of portfolio remains high at 95.2% as at 31 March 2021
- Relatively high collection rate of 84.1% in Q1 2021 (87% adjusted for waivers), due to tailored arrangements with tenants
- 25 new leases and lease renewals signed in Q1 2021, with 2.8% rent decrease
- Non-strategic assets in Spain and France sold at book value
- Due to continuing uncertainty resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic and the government measures to control it, Vastned does not issue any outlook for the direct result for 2021 at this time
Download the full press release on your right.
VastNed Retail NV published this content on 05 May 2021 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 05 May 2021 05:04:01 UTC.