Ratings VF Corporation
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 01||North American Morning Briefing: S&P 500 Futures Steady as Powell Comments Awaited||DJ|
- On the basis of various fundamental qualitative criteria, the company appears to be particularly poorly ranked from a medium and long-term investment perspective.
- From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental situation
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- The earnings growth currently anticipated by analysts for the coming years is particularly strong.
- The company has a low valuation given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
- The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
- Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Apparel & Accessories
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-34.08%||7 078 M $|
|+3.01%||134 B $||-|
|+45.04%||58 800 M $|
|+8.81%||15 266 M $|
|+24.13%||8 478 M $|
|-68.49%||7 406 M $|
|+36.43%||6 408 M $|
|+50.67%||6 427 M $|
|-1.29%||6 084 M $|
|+17.66%||5 092 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources