Vizsla Copper Corp. announced that, further to its news release dated June 20, 2023, it has completed the acquisition (the "Acquisition") of a 100% interest in the 37,466 hectare Copperview project (the "Copperview Project") in the Aspen Grove area of south-central British Columbia. The Copperview Project consists of 37,466 hectares in 40 claims and is being acquired from Mr. Donald Rippon of Mineworks Ventures Inc. (the "Vendor") pursuant to a purchase agreement dated June 19, 2023, as amended on July 7, 2023 (the "Copperview Purchase Agreement"). Pursuant to the terms of the Copperview Purchase Agreement, the Company issued 600,000 common shares of the Company (the "Consideration Shares") to the Vendor.

The Consideration Shares are subject to a voluntary one-year release schedule such that one-third of the Consideration Shares are to be released every four months after completion of the Acquisition. The Company also paid the Vendor $5,000 and granted the Vendor: (i) a 2% net smelter return royalty over 37 of the 40 claims comprising the Copperview Project (the "2% NSR") and (ii) a 1% net smelter return royalty over 3 of the 40 claims comprising the Copperview Project (the "1% NSR" and together with the 2% NSR, the "NSR"). One half of the NSR may be bought back from the Vendor for $3 million in cash (being 1% of the 2% NSR and 0.5% of the 1% NSR).