Ratings VYNE Therapeutics Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 13||Earnings Flash (VYNE) VYNE THERAPEUTICS Posts Q3 Revenue $114,000||MT|
|Nov. 13||VYNE Therapeutics Inc. Reports Earnings Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2023||CI|
- Overall, the company has poor fundamentals for a medium to long-term investment strategy.
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a relative ranking of the company within its sector, comes out particularly poor.
- Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
- Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
- For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
- For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
- Analysts' price targets are all relatively close, reflecting good visibility on the company's valuation.
- As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
- The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Pharmaceuticals
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+47.04%||55 M $|
|+61.69%||532 B $|
|+47.80%||464 B $|
|-14.36%||364 B $|
|-13.93%||246 B $|
|-19.35%||216 B $|
|+2.60%||201 B $|
|-11.70%||195 B $|
|-41.18%||170 B $|
|+0.62%||141 B $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources