Ratings W. P. Carey Inc.
|Delayed Nyse 04:00:02 2023-09-22 pm EDT||5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Sep. 22||Evercore ISI Adjusts Price Target on W. P. Carey to $66 From $76, Maintains In-Line Rating||MT|
|Sep. 21||All options are on the table|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
- Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
- Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
- For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
- For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
- Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- The average consensus view of analysts covering the stock has deteriorated over the past four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been revised negatively.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Commercial REITs
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-26.19%||12 587 M $|
|-2.85%||11 237 M $|
|-8.33%||9 203 M $|
|+1.09%||8 931 M $|
|-8.06%||7 667 M $|
|+13.42%||7 535 M $|
|-30.49%||17 810 M $|
|-3.48%||7 114 M $|
|+22.43%||6 322 M $|
|-13.17%||5 643 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources