Ratings Xiaomi Corporation
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 04||Tesla's China-made EV sales fall 17.8% in Nov, biggest drop since Dec 2022||RE|
|Nov. 30||Xiaomi Founder Donates 1.3 Billion Yuan to Wuhan University||MT|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- The company's earnings per share (EPS) are expected to grow significantly over the next few years according to the consensus of analysts covering the stock.
- The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
- For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
- For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
- The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 24.15 times its 2023 earnings per share.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Phones & Handheld Devices
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+39.12%||48 623 M $|
|+47.33%||13 013 M $|
|-13.98%||8 430 M $|
|+165.01%||3 092 M $||-|
|-34.52%||597 M $||-|
|+391.94%||392 M $||-||-|
|-34.31%||109 M $||-||-|
|0.00%||93 M $||-||-|
|-38.20%||88 M $|
|+1.79%||78 M $||-||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Xiaomi Corporation - Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Ratings Xiaomi Corporation