Ratings YouGov plc
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
- The company's profit outlook over the next few years is a strong asset.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
- The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- The divergence of price targets given by the various analysts who make up the consensus is relatively low, suggesting a consensus method of evaluating the company and its prospects.
- The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 35.82 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
- The company's enterprise value to sales, at 3.86 times its current sales, is high.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources