Oslo, Norway, 15 June 2021
Zalaris ASA ("Zalaris" or the "Company") has on 15 June 2021 settled 193,501
restricted stock units (RSUs), which are part of the Company's share incentive
plan for employees. 83,575 RSUs were settled through the transfer of the same
number of the Company's own shares to employees, and 109,926 RSU's were settled
in cash, at a price of NOK 59.52 per RSU.
RSUs were settled with the following primary insiders:
- Richard Schiørn: EVP Solution & Delivery Global Managed Services: 5,000 RSUs
in shares and 31,662 RSUs in cash
- Øyvind Reiten, EVP BD - Global Managed Services: 9,000 RSUs in shares and
44,357 RSUs in cash
- Halvor Leirvåg, CTO: 2,175 RSUs in shares and 21,666 RSUs in cash
- Hilde Karlsmyr, CHRO: 5,000 RSUs in shares and 4,000 RSUs in cash
- Will Jackson, EVP UK & Ireland: 9,000 RSUs in shares
- Sami Seikkula, EVP Northern Europe: 9,000 RSUs in shares
Please refer to the attached notifications of trading for further details.
Gunnar Manum, CFO
Mobil: +47 95 17 91 90
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section
5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Click here for more information
© Oslo Bors ASA, source Oslo Stock Exchange