Third quarter in summary
- Net revenue amounted to SEK 19.5 (4.1) million, an increase of 374% compared with the corresponding quarter the year before.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK -7.4 (-2.5) million.
- Cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 34.9 (58.3) million.
- Equity amounted to SEK 265.0 (62.3) million.
Significant events during the third quarter
- ZignSec completed the acquisition of Web Shield, a leading RegTech company with cutting-edge expertise in real-time onboarding, compliance and monitoring.
- ZignSec signed an agreement with Trustly Group AB which means that Trustly will use ZignSec's services for improved KYC (Know Your Customer) processes.
Significant events after the end of the third quarter
- ZignSec signed agreements with the auditing firms Deloitte and Grant Thornton for the use of ZignSec's solutions for KYC and KYB.
- The company signed an agreement with Wise (formerly Transferwise) to optimize their end customers' user registration and verification flows.
A comment from the CEO Timm Schneider:
During the third quarter growth remained strong. We have further strengthened our brand in the areas of onboarding and customer due diligence, which has resulted in agreements with several well-known corporate customers.
The acquisition of Web Shield, which could be completed during the period, means a completely new range of high-quality due diligence services, a strong customer base and clear synergy effects such as cross-selling and knowledge transfer within the group in terms of technology and development.
For more information, please contact:
Timm Schneider, CEO
Phone: +46 8 121 541 39
Alexander Albedj, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +46 76 221 30 75
ZignSec is a technology group in the fast-growing RegTech industry. The company provides SaaS platform with digital real-time solutions for customer due diligence and ID verification with global reach. The solutions are used by companies that in turn can optimize their processes for "onboarding" both corporate customers and consumers and at the same time ensure compliance with ever-changing local and global regulatory requirements for Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML).
Nasdaq First North (ZIGN)
Certified Adviser: Eminova Fondkommission AB, Phone: +46 8 684 211 00