Ratings Zscaler, Inc.
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 28||Sector Update: Tech Stocks Decline in Late Afternoon||MT|
|Nov. 28||Sector Update: Tech Stocks Fall in Afternoon Trading||MT|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
- Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
- Analysts' price targets are all relatively close, reflecting good visibility on the company's valuation.
- The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
- The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Software
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+74.26%||29 407 M $|
|+48.15%||8 793 M $||-|
|+109.89%||4 865 M $|
|-10.38%||902 M $||-|
|-22.92%||499 M $||-|
|+16.26%||455 M $||-|
|+49.23%||363 M $||-||-|
|+70.79%||354 M $||-||-|
|+42.45%||245 M $||-||-|
|+128.26%||228 M $||-||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources