Vinci is the world leader in construction, concessions and related services. Net sales (including intragroup) break down by activity as follows:
- design and construction of works (32.3%; Vinci Construction): primarily in the building, civil engineering and hydraulic sectors;
- design, execution, and maintenance of energy and telecom infrastructures (28.6%; Vinci Energies);
- construction, renovation and upkeep of transport infrastructures (20.2%; Eurovia): roads, highways, and rail roads. The group is also active in urban design and granulate production (No. 1 in France);
- sub-contracted infrastructure management (16.4%; Vinci Concessions): primarily managing roads and highways (mainly through Autoroutes du Sud de la France and Cofiroute), parking areas, airport activities;
- other (2.5%): primarily property development (residential properties, business properties, managed residences and property services).
Net sales break down geographically as follows: France (56.9%), Europe (26.9%), Asia/Pacific and Middle East (5.9%), North America (4.6%), Africa (3.1%), Central and South America (2.6%).