Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: Adobe, Baozun, Fafetch, Hydro One, Ontrak
Every morning, find a selection of analysts' recommendations. The list only includes companies that have been the subject of a change of opinion or price target, or a new coverage. It may be updated during the session. This information is used to shed light on the movements of certain stocks or the market sentiment on a company.
- Adobe : Baird lowers price target to $750 from $575, keeps outperform rating
- Auto Trader: Jefferies remains Hold with target raised to GBp 590 from GBp 530.
- Baozun : JPMorgan adjusts pt to $29 from $35, maintains overweight rating
- Bath & Body Works : Cowen & Co raises pt to $70 from $56.57, maintains market perform rating
- BJ Wholesale Club Holdings : Deutsche Bank adjusts pt to $52 from $49 following strong q2 results, maintains hold rating
- CDK Global : Barrington Research lowers price target range to $55-$60 from $72, reiterates outperform rating
- Farfetch : Goldman Sachs adjusts pt to $68 from $71, maintains buy rating
- Hydro One : Credit Suisse Raises Hydro One PT to $33
- Kindred Biosciences : Stifel Nicolaus downgrades to hold from buy, keeps $9 price target
- Marvell Technology : Oppenheimer raises pt to $70 from $60, maintains outperform rating
- Ontrak : Canaccord Genuity downgrades to hold from buy, adjusts price target to $15 from $38
- Pearson: J.P. Morgan upgraded to Overweight from Neutral with a target of GBP 960.
- Pennon: Credit Suisse cut its recommendation to underperform from neutral. PT down by 22% to 1,020 pence
- Sharps Compliance : Barrington Research lowers price target to $13 from $18, reiterates outperform rating
- Virgin Galactic : BofA Securities lowers virgin galactic holdings pt to $25 from $41, maintains underperform rating
- Vitec: Jefferies remains Buy with target raised to GBp 1,875 from GBp 1,665.
© MarketScreener.com 2021