Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: Best Buy, Beyond Meat, Booking, Merck, Pfizer...
Every day, find a selection of analysts' recommendations covering North America and the U.K. The list only includes companies that have been the subject of a change of opinion or price target, or a new coverage. It may be updated during the session. This information is used to shed light on the movements of certain stocks or the market sentiment on a company.
- AutoDesk: Berenberg adjusts PT to $360 from $400, Keeps Buy Rating
- Best Buy Co.: Wolfe drops coverage, last rated Outperform
- Beyond Meat: HSBC initiated coverage with a recommendation of reduce. PT down 17% to $62
- Blackstone Mortgage Trust: Keefe Bruyette & Woods upgrades to Outperform from Market Perform, keeps $34 Price Target
- Booking Holdings: DA Davidson adjusts price target to $2,300 from $1,550, maintains neutral rating
- Coca-Cola HBC: J.P. Morgan upgrades from neutral to overweight targeting GBp 3100.
- Electrocomponents: Berenberg remains a hold with a price target raised from GBp 890 to GBp 1230.
- GB Group: Stifel raised the recommendation to buy from hold. PT up 20% to 950 pence
- Merck & Co.: SVB Leerink adjusts price target to $102 from $105, keeps outperform rating
- NVidia Corporation: First Shanghai upgrades to Buy from Hold, lifts PT to $380 from $230
- Pfizer: JP Morgan gives the stock a Neutral rating. The target price has been revised upwards and is now set at USD 53, compared with USD 42 previously.
- Serco: Jefferies remains Buy with a price target raised from GBp 170 to 185.
- Truist Financial Corporation: Goldman Sachs adjusts price target to $73 from $70, keeps buy rating
- Wec Energy: BMO Capital Markets reinstated coverage with a recommendation of market perform. PT up 1.7% to $92
- Wizz Air: HSBC raised the recommendation to hold from reduce. PT down 7.6% to 3,634 pence
ę MarketScreener.com 2021