- Advanced Micro Device: Results are well received by investors with the stock gaining 6.8% post-session.
- Airbnb: The stock rallies 5.7% out of session after its results.
- Equinor: The group beat expectations in Q1, with adjusted net income of $5.2 billion, compared to $4.85 billion expected.
- Fresenius Medical Care: Quarterly results were slightly below expectations.
- Geberit: Results were higher than expected but massive cost increases eroded margins.
- Pandora: The jeweler's first-quarter sales beat estimates and sales forecasts were raised.
- Siemens Healthineers: The group raises its 2022 outlook due to demand for COVID-19 testing.
- Solvay: 2022 guidance raised after Q1 results.
- Starbucks: The stock gains 5% after its quarterly results.
- Volkswagen: The carmaker maintains its outlook for 2022 as chip supply should improve in the second half of the year.
- SAP mandates Moelis to find a buyer for its subsidiary Litmos.
- Apple has hired an experienced Ford executive, Desi Ujkashevic, to work on its Apple Car electric vehicle project, according to Bloomberg.
- In the U.S., AT&T is raising prices on its plans to deal with rising costs.
- Musk says Twitter may charge "small fees" for business and government users. He plans to take the company public again a few years after its buyout.
- Just Eat Takeaway faces shareholder revolt at AGM.
- Aston Martin appoints Amedeo Felisa, former Ferrari boss, as CEO.
- Facebook owner Meta Platforms opens up access to a large AI language model.
- Fresenius Medical Care's CEO will step down at the end of 2022.
- Novartis lands a third indication for Kymriah in Europe.
Main earnings reports of the day: Costco, CVS Health, Equinor, Volkswagen, Booking, Enel, Regeneron, Siemens Healthineers, Fortinet, Electricité de France, Geberit, Solvay...