Log in
E-mail
Password
Show password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON
  1. Homepage
  2. Equities
  3. South Africa
  4. Johannesburg Stock Exchange
  5. Telkom SA SOC Limited
  6. News
  7. Summary
    TKG   ZAE000044897

TELKOM SA SOC LIMITED

(TKG)
  Report
End-of-day quote. End-of-day quote Johannesburg Stock Exchange - 09/17
37.97 ZAR   +1.36%
09/07TELKOM SOC : S.Africa's telecoms regulator halts spectrum licensing auction
RE
08/04Telkom Announces Executive Changes
CI
08/04South Africa's Telkom appoints insider Serame Taukobong as CEO designate
RE
SummaryChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsOther languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector newsMarketScreener Strategies

Telkom SA SOC Limited agreed to acquire the remaining 35.1% stake in Trudon Ltd for approximately ZAR 210 million.

07/10/2019 EDT

Telkom SA SOC Limited (JSE:TKG) agreed to acquire the remaining 35.1% stake in Trudon (Pty) Ltd for approximately ZAR 210 million on March 20, 2019. The parties signed the sale of shares agreement in May 2019. The total consideration was attributed as follows: ZAR 159.4 million to the acquisition of the 35.1% non-controlling interest and ZAR 51.2 million to the acquisition of intangible assets. Prior to the transaction, Telkom holds 64.9% stake in Trudon. As per the transaction, Telkom acquired the remaining 35.1% of Trudon resulting in Telkom holding 100% stake in Trudon. The Telkom Board approved the acquisition on March 20, 2019. On July 10, 2019, Competition Tribunal of South Africa unconditionally approved the transaction.


© S&P Capital IQ 2019
All news about TELKOM SA SOC LIMITED
09/07TELKOM SOC : S.Africa's telecoms regulator halts spectrum licensing auction
RE
08/04Telkom Announces Executive Changes
CI
08/04South Africa's Telkom appoints insider Serame Taukobong as CEO designate
RE
07/23Sipho Maseko to Step Down as Executive Director of Telkom SA SOC Limited on 3..
CI
07/23Sipho Maseko to Step Down as the Group Chief Executive Officer of Telkom SA S..
CI
07/01Telkom SA SOC Limited Announces Changes to the Board of Directors
CI
06/17TELKOM SOC : Media Statement - Committee Chairperson Extends Condolences to the ..
AQ
06/11TELKOM SOC : S.African telecoms watchdog says likely to reach settlement with tw..
RE
05/24Telkom Sa Soc Limited Reports Earnings Results for the Full Year Ended March ..
CI
05/18Telkom SA SOC Limited Provides Earnings Guidance for the Year Ended March 31,..
CI
More news
Financials
Sales 2022 44 707 M 3 034 M 3 034 M
Net income 2022 2 791 M 189 M 189 M
Net Debt 2022 10 024 M 680 M 680 M
P/E ratio 2022 7,06x
Yield 2022 -
Capitalization 18 798 M 1 273 M 1 276 M
EV / Sales 2022 0,64x
EV / Sales 2023 0,59x
Nbr of Employees 12 039
Free-Float 56,3%
Chart TELKOM SA SOC LIMITED
Duration : Period :
Telkom SA SOC Limited Technical Analysis Chart | MarketScreener
Full-screen chart
Technical analysis trends TELKOM SA SOC LIMITED
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsBearishBearishBullish
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus OUTPERFORM
Number of Analysts 10
Last Close Price 37,97 ZAR
Average target price 53,31 ZAR
Spread / Average Target 40,4%
EPS Revisions
Managers and Directors
Sipho Nkosinathi Maseko Group Chief Executive Officer & Executive Director
Dirk Johannes Reyneke Group Chief Financial Officer & Executive Director
Matthews Sello Moloko Chairman
Althon Beukes Group Chief Information Officer
Deon Jeftha Fredericks Chief Investment Officer
Sector and Competitors