- Apple: UBS reiterates its Buy rating. The target price is still set at USD 155.
- BlackRock TCP Capital : Oppenheimer assumes coverage on stock with outperform rating, $15 pt
- Cairn Energy: Berenberg upgraded from buy to hold, targeting GBp 170.
- CMS Energy : price target from RBC cut to $64 from $66, sector perform kept
- FedEx : Argus raises pt to $330 from $305, maintains buy rating
- Hibbett : Williams Research raises price target to $147 from $110, keeps buy rating
- Intellia Therapeutics : Oppenheimer lifts pt to $125 from $73, maintains perform rating
- Jefferies Financial : Oppenheimer adjusts pt to $40 from $37, maintains outperform rating
- Johnson Matthey: AlphaValue remains Buy with a price target raised from GBp 3355 to GBp 3526.
- Orchard Therapeutics : Wedbush adjusts price target to $13 from $15, maintains outperform rating
- Reckitt Benckiser: JP Morgan reiterates Buy rating. The target price remains unchanged at GBp 9000.
- Royal Dutch Shell: Citigroup upgrades from sell to neutral with a target of GBp 1,450.
- Taylor Wimpey: Liberum remains Buy with target price raised to GBP 195 from GBP 185.
- The Boeing Company: Goldman Sachs keeps Buy rating. The target price is unchanged and still at USD 307.
- Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical : BofA upgrades to buy rating from neutral, maintains $162 price objective
- Workspace: RBC upgrades from sector perform to outperform with a target of GBP 1050.
- XPO Logistics : JPMorgan adjusts price target to $190 from $160, maintains overweight rating