Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Today's analyst recommendations: Applied Materials, easyJet, Pfizer, Ralph Lauren, Boeing...
To start the week, target price improvements on Applied Materials, Diageo, Glacier Bancorp, Premier Foods, or Ross Stores. Societe Generale changed Britvic's rating.
- Adient : BofA Securities adjusts price target to $47 From $45, maintains Underperform rating
- Aptiv : BofA Securities change PT to $130 from $132, stays Underperform
- Applied Materials: Bernstein raises PT to $170 from $160, keeps Outperform rating
- Britvic: Societe Generale changes its buy rating to hold from buy with a target of GBP 925.
- Cairn Energy: HSBC upgrades from hold to buy with a GBP 205 target.
- Diageo: Jefferies remains Buy with a price target raised from GBp3,600 to GBp3,800.
- easyJet: Credit Suisse retains his positive opinion on the stock with a Buy rating. The target price is still set at GBp 1200.
- Fisker: BofA Securities amend PT to $27 From $31, maintains Buy rating
- Gentex Corporation: BofA Securities adjusts PT to $33 from $32, maintains Underperform rating
- Genuit: Berenberg remains a hold with a price target raised from GBp 610 to GBp 630.
- Glacier Bancorp: Piper Sandler raises target to $61 from $57, maintains Neutral rating
- Group 1 Automotive : BofA Securities lifts price to $305 from $270, keeps Buy rating
- Pfizer: Goldman Sachs stays Neutral. The target price remains set at USD 45.
- Premier Foods: Jefferies remains Buy with a price target raised from GBP 110 to GBP 130.
- Ralph Lauren : Barclays adjusts PT to $111 from $109, maintains Equal Weight rating
- Ross Stores : MKM Partners raises PT to $153 From $138, keeps Buy rating
- The Boeing Company: Goldman Sachs retains its Buy rating. The target price remains unchanged at USD 307.
ę MarketScreener.com 2021