Ratings General Electric Company
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|Pre-market 08:52:20 am|
|07:56am||Safran urges realistic aero output plans as supply remains tight||RE|
|Dec. 05||CBI appoints former Serco boss Rupert Soames as new president||AN|
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
- For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
- For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- Analysts' price targets are all relatively close, reflecting good visibility on the company's valuation.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- The company's currently anticipated earnings per share (EPS) growth for the next few years is a notable weakness.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.
- Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Consumer Goods Conglomerates
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+43.49%||131 B $|
|+15.05%||773 B $|
|-2.46%||239 B $||-|
|-8.10%||130 B $|
|+11.04%||73 603 M $|
|+55.36%||64 080 M $|
|-15.20%||56 165 M $|
|-28.36%||52 825 M $||-||-|
|+52.68%||28 359 M $|
|0.00%||24 629 M $||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources