Warrant Holder Subscription Results and Public Offering
Macquarie Korea Infrastructure Fund ("MKIF") hereby notices that warrant holders subscribed and over-subscribed 35,091,048 shares in aggregate (total subscription rate of 113.43%) for 30,935,808 new shares to be issued from MKIF's follow-on offering (the "Follow-on Offering") which was disclosed on 13 June 2023. MKIF also notices that 35,954 fractional shares that resulted from the subscription by warrant holders will be publicly offered as below.
- Subscription for Public Offering Participants: 4 August 2023 - 7 August 2023 (two trading days)
- Number of Publicly Offered Shares: 35,954 new common shares
- Offer Price: KRW 11,670 per new common share
- Deposit for Subscription: KRW 11,670 per new common share (100% of subscribed amount)
- Subscription Method: Through the headquarters and branch offices of NH Investment & Securities Co., Ltd., KB Securities Co., Ltd., Korea Investment & Securities Co., Ltd., Samsung Securities Co., Ltd. or Shihan Investment Securities Co., Ltd. (together the "Co-Lead Managers")
- Listing of New Shares: 21 August 2023
Please contact the Co-Lead Managers for any further details on the subscription for public offering participants.
3 August 2023
18th Floor, Unit A, Centropolis, 26 Ujeongguk-ro,
Jongno-gu, Seoul 03161, Korea
Macquarie Korea Infrastructure Fund
Corporate Director, Macquarie Korea Asset Management Co., Ltd.
Transfer Agent, Korea Securities Depository
MKIF - Macquarie Korea Infrastructure Fund published this content on 03 August 2023 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by, unedited and unaltered, on 03 August 2023 01:06:06 UTC.