1. Homepage
  2. Equities
  3. France
  4. Euronext Paris
  5. Nicox SA.
  6. News
  7. Summary
    COX   FR0013018124

NICOX SA.

(COX)
  Report
Real-time Euronext Paris  -  05/20 04:10:20 am EDT
1.842 EUR   +0.33%
05/16Ophthalmology Group Nicox Appoints New CEO, Chairman
MT
05/16Nicox Announces a New Governance Structure
GL
05/16Nicox Announces a New Governance Structure
AQ
SummaryQuotesChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsOther languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector news

Nicox Announces First Patient in China screened in the ongoing NCX 470 Denali Phase 3 Trial in Glaucoma

12/16/2021 | 01:30am EDT

Nicox SA announced that the first patient has been screened in China in the ongoing Denali Phase 3 clinical trial, opening the way for New Drug Application (NDA) submissions in both the United States (U.S.) and China for NCX 470, Nicox’s lead clinical product candidate in glaucoma. Denali, which also includes a long-term safety extension, has been recruiting patients in the U.S. since November 2020. Approximately 670 patients are expected to be randomized at approximately 60 clinical sites in the U.S. and China, with approximately 80% of the patients to be recruited in the U.S. and the remaining ~20% of the patients to be recruited in China. This is the first patient to be enrolled in the Chinese part of the trial. Results from Denali are expected by the end of 2023. The Denali Phase 3 trial evaluates the intraocular pressure (IOP) lowering efficacy of once-daily dosed NCX 470 ophthalmic solution 0.1% compared to latanoprost ophthalmic solution 0.005% in patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension. Denali is a multiregional (U.S. and China) clinical trial financed equally by Nicox and Ocumension, Nicox’s exclusive licensee for China, Korea and Southeast Asia. The inclusion of Chinese patients in the Denali trial is essential to satisfy the requirements of Chinese regulatory authority, the National Medical Products Administration. The Denali trial was designed to fulfill the regulatory requirements to support NDA submissions of NCX 470 in the U.S. and China.


© S&P Capital IQ 2021
All news about NICOX SA.
05/16Ophthalmology Group Nicox Appoints New CEO, Chairman
MT
05/16Nicox Announces a New Governance Structure
GL
05/16Nicox Announces a New Governance Structure
AQ
05/16Nicox S.A. Announces Executive Changes
CI
05/04NICOX : 2022 Ordinary Shareholder Meeting
GL
05/04NICOX : 2022 Ordinary Shareholder Meeting
AQ
05/02NICOX AT ARVO 2022 : Presentation of clinical Phase 2 results on NCX 4251 and new non-clin..
GL
05/02NICOX AT ARVO 2022 : Presentation of clinical Phase 2 results on NCX 4251 and new non-clin..
AQ
04/28Nicox Reports 2021 Financial Results and First Quarter 2022 Financial Highlights and Pr..
AQ
04/11Nicox's NCX 470 Dolomites Phase 2 Results Published in Journal of Glaucoma
AQ
More news
Financials
Sales 2022 9,03 M 9,56 M 9,56 M
Net income 2022 -20,3 M -21,5 M -21,5 M
Net cash 2022 2,20 M 2,33 M 2,33 M
P/E ratio 2022 -3,96x
Yield 2022 -
Capitalization 79,4 M 84,0 M 84,0 M
EV / Sales 2022 8,55x
EV / Sales 2023 6,84x
Nbr of Employees 33
Free-Float 89,6%
Chart NICOX SA.
Duration : Period :
Nicox SA. Technical Analysis Chart | MarketScreener
Full-screen chart
Technical analysis trends NICOX SA.
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsNeutralBearishBearish
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus OUTPERFORM
Number of Analysts 2
Last Close Price 1,84 €
Average target price 11,50 €
Spread / Average Target 526%
EPS Revisions
Managers and Directors
Michele Garufi Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
Sandrine Gestin Vice President-Finance
José Boyer Head-Research & Development
Doug Hubatsch Chief Scientific Officer
Jean-François Labbé Independent Director
Sector and Competitors
1st jan.Capi. (M$)
NICOX SA.-28.14%84
MERCK KGAA-26.12%77 197
KYOWA KIRIN CO. LTD.-12.22%11 612
SK BIOPHARMACEUTICALS CO., LTD.-11.52%5 316
YUHAN CORPORATION-6.28%3 129
ZHEJIANG AUSUN PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD.88.57%2 936